VETERINARY SURGEON- Small Animal Position 2015
Central Coast Vet Centre, North Wyong, is looking for an experienced small animal veterinarians to join our current team of 5 vets. The applicant should be cheerful and enthusiastic to fit into a growing and very busy practice with an emphasis on team work. They must be clear communicators with excellent consult manner and high standards of veterinary practice. They should be dedicated to the care and well-being of our clients & their pets.
• Please look at the pictures on petimagingcentre.com.au to see our new massive purpose built facility
• Our unique veterinary centres aim to give our customers & staff the complete veterinary experience
• CT Scanner- the luxury of this equipment allows our team to take our diagnostic evaluation to the next level & we are often able to complete the case, with the insight this equipment allows. We regularly provide scans for patients of other practices.
• GE Radiology Suite, Digital dental radiology CR-7 & Fuji FCR 5 Stacker Digital Radiography units
• LCD Phillips IE33 echocardiography & GE Vivid 7 Ultrasound machines
• Anaesthetics are monitored with BP, SPO2, Temp, ECG, ETCO2, RR tidal volumes & pressures, inspired & expired volatile gas %
• ICU fully computerised ventilators & critical care patient care.
• Nebulisers, Bair Huggers, Infant warmers, Humidicribs
• Offers a high level of orthopaedic surgery (TTA's & fracture repair) Rabbit medicine & surgery with specific equipment for these cases
• Dog grooming, dog boarding, deluxe Cattery & Puppy Preschool & behavioural training
• In- House IDEXX Lab & I-stat electrolytes.
Please Attn resumes to Dr Chad and Tammy Acciari
Please call to confirm receipt of email or postage -(02) 43530200
RESUMES TO- email@example.com
Or MAIL TO- Central Coast Veterinary Centre, North Wyong
166 Pacific Hwy
North Wyong 2259 NSW
* If a position is not currently listed, you may still send your resume, in case a suitable position becomes available in the future *